CSU-X1 CONFOCAL SCANNER UNIT
The CSU-X1 is the high speed model of Yokogawa’s CSU-series, which are widely recognized as the most powerful tools for live cell imaging.
- World’s fastest scanning speed of up to 2,000 fps
- Microlens-enhanced Nipkow disk scanning
- Filter wheel with six filter positions (in high-end model)
- Exchangeable dichroic mirror block and emission filters
- 3 configurations: 1-camera model, 2-camera model, bright field model
CSU-W1 CONFOCAL SCANNER UNIT
The CSU-W1 Confocal Scanner Unit is Yokogawa’s widest field of view confocal, providing the clearest image resolution of our imaging systems. The system features switching mechanisms to enable fully automated experiments and a newly designed disk unit to improve image clarity of thick samples.
- Wide and clear
- Near Infrared (NIR) Port: Up to 785nm
- 3 configurations: 1-camera model, 2-camera model, split-view model
- New bright field path (Standard)
- Selectable pinhole size: 25 pinhole disk, 50 pinhole disk or double disk
- External light path
- 10-position filter wheel (1 Camera model, 2 Camera model)
- Fully automate experiments with the motorized switching mechanism
X-LIGHT V2 L-FOV
X-Light V2 L-FOV is the X-Light V2 variant which extend the traditional sCMOS format to very large sCMOS format. The enhanced V2 L-FOV guarantees high-speed confocal acquisition and high optical imaging quality on 25mm FOV format.
The SPECTRA X light engine provides six solid-state light sources generating output in seven color bands (violet, blue, cyan, teal, green, yellow and red) across the visible spectrum. A suite of seven filters is included, one for each color band.